Friday, February 13, 2015

Decluttering & Organizing Coaching! My new service for the new year

Happy New Year! 2015 is well underway and the Chinese New Year is around the corner on February 19th. The year of the horse is galloping away and the year of the Goat is approaching.  The New Year brings with it movement towards making goals and resolutions and sometimes in doing that we can get very hard on ourselves. I want to encourage you to include as part of this process, accepting your life and yourself the way you are right now. Starting from this place of self-acceptance will help the process of bringing deep change.

For the new year, I am excited to share with you my new service: Decluttering and Organizing Coaching. Through my experience as a Feng Shui Practitioner, I have discovered that decluttering enhances the Feng Shui so significantly that it inspired me to offer this new service.

Decluttering & Organizing Coaching
My one-on-one coaching services will inspire you to take the steps to declutter and organize your home!
  • In-home evaluation for decluttering and organizing
  • Tools and inspiration to move forward in decluttering your home
  • Ongoing coaching, step-by-step supporting you through the process

I look forward to coaching you through the transformative process of clearing your clutter and getting organized .

Local Fee: $60 an hour sessions last 1-2 hours
Non-Local Fee: $160 for up to 2 hours plus $30 per hour of travel time


The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up- The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
by Marie Kondo

I highly recommend that you read my new favorite book on decluttering. I have been decluttering for years and I was surprised to find many new insights reading this book. I'm thrilled to be incorporating her approach in my decluttering and organizing sessions.

Marie emphasizes decluttering by category and not by room. Her mark for what to let go of is asking the question of each object,” does this spark joy?” She has an incredible success rate with her clients.


No comments:

Post a Comment