Thursday, November 13, 2014

Spiritual Healing with Plants~ Plants Have Spirit and So Do You


Did you know that plants have a spirit and spirit is the strongest medicine?

Many of you have found me through your interest in Feng Shui.  I’d like to share with you that I also practice spiritual healing through Plant Spirit Medicine.  I offer both because of my personal experience benefiting from both. I have been receiving Plant Spirit Medicine treatments in 2005 and I find that even all these years later I still benefit from the healing wisdom of the plants. In Feng Shui we work on your house to ignite balance and harmony in your life.  In Plant Spirit Medicine we do the same thing but we do it by going right to your core, your spirit, with the generous help of the plant spirits.  To learn more about Plant Spirit Medicine treatments click here.

The Updated New Edition of Plant Spirit Medicine by Eliot Cowan is available!

Plant Spirit Medicine by Eliot Cowan is my favorite book and the updated edition is even better than the first! I first read this book in 1999 while studying herbal medicine and it was a big ah ha moment for me, I knew that Plant Spirit Medicine(PSM) was how I wanted to work with the plants and help people. I had a strong feeling that PSM would help me with my personal healing in a profound way.  No one practiced anywhere near where I lived so it took awhile for me to actually receive PSM. In the meantime I felt such a longing for the connection I experienced reading the book that every year for 5 years I would re-read the book, reigniting my longing to connect with this healing work. 

Finally I had my house Feng Shui’d in 2003 for the first time and everything changed! Less than a year later I moved across the country to Asheville, North Carolina.  Little did I know that Asheville is a hub of PSM healers.  After moving in and implementing Feng Shui to my new living space I searched for a Holistic MD to work with.  I made an appointment with a Dr. who looked like a great fit and she was only a 10 minute walk from my house.  They sent me a brochure and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read that this Dr. practiced Plant Spirit Medicine and was trained by Eliot Cowan.  I have been receiving PSM ever since and my life has never been the same!  Eventually I trained with Eliot Cowan to become a Plant Spirit Medicine Healer.

You can purchase the Plant Spirit Medicine book locally or online at Bookshop Santa Cruz http://www.bookshopsantacruz.com/.

Tami Simon from Sounds True interviews Eliot Cowan author of Plant Spirit Medicine.  Listen to this great interview with Tami and Eliot!  

Plant Spirit Medicine Opportunity~

Are you interested in receiving Plant Spirit Medicine treatments? Would you like to benefit from the wisdom of a Master?  

My teacher, Eliot Cowan, will be in Santa Cruz teaching a Clinic Class for PSM healers on January 7-9, 2015. In this class myself and other PSM healers will present and treat our clients under Eliot's guidance. This is a great opportunity for our clients to benefit from Eliot's many years of experience as a healer and teacher of PSM. 

Would you like to be my client in this PSM Clinic Class with Eliot Cowan?

The main difference in the treatment process is the first treatment is done in front of the class (5-8 students) and begins with an intake between Eliot and the client and then I will give the treatment following Eliot's guidance and treatment plan. 

Requirements:
~A willingness to speak openly with Eliot in front of the class and receive a treatment in front of the class.
~A Commitment to a series of follow up PSM treatments. 

If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity to work with Eliot and myself please contact me for more details.  (831) 588-5424 or at megan@windandwaterblessings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment